Sunday, April 26, 2015

Punch for a Crowd





My husband and I love having people over, but often get distracted by making individual Lemon Drops
 for each guest. Punch Bowls & Pitcher Drinks by Jeanne Kelley & Sarah Tenaglia is just the type of book I have been looking for. I am most excited to try the Kumquat-Tangerine Smash, Pimm's Punch, and Meyer Lemon Drop Champagne Punch. 
One major disappointment to me was lack of serving sizes. The recipe would say "serves 4" but what does that mean? Serves 4-8 oz drinks or 4-16 oz drinks? Some of the recipes say to serve it in a small glass, but how many ounces in a small glass? 
I also thought that some of the recipes seemed old fashioned and most pictures could have been styled to be a little more modern. However, the recipes look delicious and I can't wait to try them for my family and friends. 
I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this review, but all the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment